WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE RETURNING TO HEALTH MATES?
We’re looking forward to seeing you back soon!
- Have your COVID Safe Check-in (QR code scan) ready to show upon entry to Revesby Workers Club. If you do not have the ability to use the QR code, please request club staff to manually check you in.
- Mask wearing is welcomed
- Present your Revesby Worker’s card upon entry to Health Mates to have your attendance at the gym recorded.
By returning to Health Mates you:
- Accept theseConditions of Entry:
- Stay home if you are unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wash or sanitise your hands;
– before entering Health Mates and when exiting
– when moving between different areas within Health Mates
– if you have sneezed into your hand or used a tissue
– if you have touched your face or hair.
- Use a towel on all equipment at all times.
- Wipe down equipment before and after every use.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from fellow members and staff.
- Scan your RWC card upon arrival at Health Mates.
- Declare that you:
- Do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose or loss of smell.
- Do not have COVID-19, nor are you waiting on COVID test results.
- You have not been requested to isolate by NSW Health as a result of a Covid-19 exposure.
Other important things to know before returning:
- Management and or staff will ask you to leave or suspend your membership should you not adhere to the conditions of entry stated above. Please do not return if you know you cannot abide by these.
- Please respect our team and any direction they give.