WHAT DO I NEED TO DO BEFORE RETURNING TO HEALTH MATES?
We’re excited to be seeing you soon! To keep yourself, fellow members and the Health Mates team all safe it is vital that you adhere to the following conditions.
By returning to Health Mates you:
Accept these Conditions of Entry:
- Stay home if you are unwell or have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wash or sanitise your hands;
- before entering Health Mates and when exiting
- when moving between different areas within Health Mates
- if you have sneezed into your hand or used a tissue
- if you have touched your face or hair.
- Use a towel on all equipment at all times.
- Wipe down equipment before and after every use, including weights
- Bring a water bottle.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from fellow members and staff.
- Scan your RWC card upon arrival.
Declare that you:
- Do not have any symptoms associated with COVID-19, including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, sneezing, runny nose or loss of smell.
- Do not have COVID-19, nor are you waiting on results from being tested for it.
- Have not been in contact with any known suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Have not returned, or been in contact with anyone who has returned from overseas or interstate in the past 14 days.
Other important things to know before returning:
- Management and or staff will ask you to leave or suspend your membership should you not adhere to the conditions of entry stated above. Please do not return if you know you cannot abide by these.
- Bookings will be required for classes – click here for more information
- We encourage you to change and shower at home and only bring your essentials to avoid locker use where possible.
- Water bubblers will not be available. Please bring your own filled water bottle or purchase from reception (cashless transactions encouraged).