COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFTEY MEASURES
WHAT ARE WE DOING TO KEEP YOU SAFE?
The health and safety of our members and staff is a high priority, so we have added the following measures to ensure this:
- Thorough regular cleaning/sanitation of all equipment and high-touch points by both professional cleaners and staff.
- No shared equipment unless sanitised between use.
- Hygiene stations, including alcohol based hand sanitiser, disinfectant wipes and sanitation spray is available at the entry, on the main floor and in our studios.
- Defined pathways for entering and exiting Health Mates.
- Closure of non-essential areas, including change rooms, lockers and saunas.
- Closure of our water bubblers. Please bring your own or purchase from reception.
- Repositioning of equipment where possible and clear floor markings and signage to assist everyone in maintaining 1.5m social distancing.
- Decommissioning of every second piece of cardio equipment to enable 1.5m distance.
- Periodic announcements and additional signage serving as reminders about social distancing, good hygiene practises and to avoid touching your face or hair with your hands.
- We encourage cash free purchases at reception.
- Introduction of new Group Exercise class procedures including class bookings, hygiene stations within studios, social distancing floor markers, plus additional time between classes to allow for sanitisation and improved social distancing when entering/exiting the studios.
- All staff have undertaken Australian Government Infection Control training.
LET’S KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE
We’re all about community, so let’s be considerate to our fellow members and Health Mates team and keep everyone safe.
Please follow these guidelines:
- Do not attend if you feel unwell, have a sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath or any other COVID-19 symptoms. We will ask you to leave if you present with symptoms.
- Use the hand sanitiser stations upon entry/exit.
- Have your attendance recorded by swiping your RWC card upon arrival and booking acknowledged by staff.
- Always use a towel on equipment. No towel = no workout!
- Wipe down all equipment before and after use using the disinfectant wipes provided. The studios will also have spray and cleaning cloths available.
- Adhere to the 1.5m social distancing measures by following the dedicated floor markings, avoiding congregating, using equipment only made available and respecting our capacity rules.
- Lockers will not be available until we advise otherwise. Please only bring your essentials; towel and water bottle and leave your valuables at home or keep on your person.
- We encourage you to bring your own mat if attending classes.
- Please respect our team members who will be enforcing these procedures to keep everyone safe.
KEEPING OUR STAFF SAFE
- All of our team have completed the Australian Government Infection Control training and COVID specific workplace inductions.
- Our team have been supplied with personal protective equipment, cleaning tools and additional sanitation protocols to keep both them and you safe.
- Please respect staff instructions in regards to safety measures as it is in the best interest of everyone who attends Health Mates.